BRAIN TRUST BUSINESS GROWTH
STRATEGY SESSION QUESTIONS
1. How long have you been in business?
2. How many team members do you have?
3. What is your title \ position in the company, and are you the sole owner or do you have partners?
4. If a payment is required for products or services, who besides you would need to be involved in purchasing decisions?
5. Which one of the below best describes where your business is right now?
a. My business is decliningb. My business is steadyc. My business is growing
Why do you believe your business is declining, steady or growing?
1. If we had a magic wand and could grant you any wish regarding your business, what would you like to see?
2. Give us 3 reasons why your prospects or potential customers would be crazy not to do business with you?
What type of marketing are you using now to tell people: who you are, what you do, and why they can trust you? "BRAIN TRUST"
Please Check all that apply:
Is there anything you did not mention above?
1. Do you have a website, and if so, is your website generating money for your business?
2. What percentage of your revenue comes from online/website sales?
3. List three reasons why your customers should do business with you?
4. How much are you currently spending per month on your marketing and business growth efforts?
Nothing$500 - $1,000$1,000 - $5,000$5,000 - $10,000$10,000 +
1. What type of percentage % growth would you like to see in the next 12 months?
2. What does this percentage % represent in dollars?
3. What about your business keeps you up at night?
What else should we know about your business that can better prepare us, so that you could get the most out of your BRAIN TRUST Brainstorming Session?